Monday, August 3, 2009

the merge

i decided that i could barely keep up with one blog...let alone 2...so i merged them together & deleted the baby one.

news...
we have our 20 week checkup today. yay, i'm half-way through this process. (and as long as it's a boy i may not have to do it again...)
mom & i have been working on cleaning out the baby's room & organizing my house.
we decided on a name (for boy or girl) JAGGER BRYAN BAXTER. "JB" if its a boy after Jess' great-grandfather.
my contract at alcon was extended until i go out on maternity leave. yay!
school starts on the 24th and i am NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING BACK!!!!!! :(
saturday night (08/01) i felt my first real, semi-power movement in my tummy. it was like a rubberband had snapped inside...a little sting and then a smile across my face. super cool! ready for he/she to move around so everyone can share in the experience.

well, that about sums it all up. jess & jay love talking to my tummy and so far no stretch marks. keep your fingers crossed on that one! :)

No comments: