Monday, September 21, 2009

Ok, I'm trying this out again...

Ok, I really need to keep up with this thing better...it's been a while.

I entered my 27th week of pregnancy yesterday && I feel pregnant...for sure. I'm having a hard time getting up off the couch/bed & I had to buy maternity shirts b/c my regular ones that I've been wearing the whole time are too short. :( We go to the DO on the 30th & we're taking Jay with us for the first time...hopefully he will get to see his brother/sister! Due date is still Dec. 20th and my shower is Oct. 3rd!

*Maybe Mom and I should start working on that nursery?!?!? ;)

School is going good. I'm taking 15 hours (Religion, Macroeconomics, Managerial Accounting, Business-Computer Applications (should be called blow off Excel class...total waste of time!), & Business Communications (class with most real-life things in it...building an on-line resume site). I'm officially at Texas Wesleyan University full-time & will graduate (fingers-crossed && lots of prayers) in December 2010.

Jesse & Jayden are doing good. Jess got a promotion at work! :) And we're very excited for his new title & responsibility. Jay is preparing for his role as "Big Brother" (he said that's what Jag will call him). He talks to Jagger & they tell stories to each other & laugh & he gives my tummy lots & lots of kisses. He always ask when will Jagger come out & play and when 'he' gets here can i feed & hold 'him' (he is positive he is having a blonde hair, blue eye, brother!). He's been getting tons of practice playing with Marissa, she follows him around the house like a puppy.

Friday (09/18) was Bryan's 28th birthday and we celebrated with lots of balloons, cake, and food. The whole family went out to his grave & we let 28 balloons go and played his music, then drove to Grandma's house for lots of mexican food. Everyone had a great time...Jayden even lost his boots in the process. Silly kid...

I will get better at my blog I promise. I will even start uploading pictures again...just been busy with life! :) Lots of love!

No comments: