Wednesday, December 2, 2009

labor questions & update...

we went for our 37 week check yesterday! we had a sono & saw little baby jag relaxing. head is down which was wonderful to hear. my doctor asked me over and over again if i have any labor & delievery questions...and she seemed a little nervous/peeved that i kept saying no. i don't have any because i've heard everyones' version of their labor(s), and i've read books, and i know it's completely different for everyone. but i think she wants me to come back wednesday with questions...so if you have anything good, let me know what to ask. ;)

baby's due date is still set for december 20th and she said at this visit that if i hadn't already had the baby by then, that she'll induce me that monday, december 21st!! yay!!! we'll have a baby at home for christmas. :)


xoxo,
mal

No comments: